Re: [DML] Re: Stabilizer Recall (was More work ..)

Re: [DML] Re: Stabilizer Recall (was More work ..)

It strikes me as strange that so many cars have gone all these years without
the recall kits installed. I bought my '81 new and it came with the kit in a
box in the trunk. Apparently the kits were shipped to the dealers and some
simply threw the box in the trunk. I called the dealer wondering what the
parts were for and was told to bring the car back in as they should have
been installed. Looks like a lot of dealers just didn't install them and
left them in the back of their parts dept or the owners didn't realize what
they were for and disregarded them.

Bruce Benson