Re: Stabilizer Recall (was More work ..)

Re: Stabilizer Recall (was More work ..)

My guess on this is that toward the end the dealers were not getting
reembursed on the warranty work they had to perform so they started to
skip any jobs that they could hoping things would improve and they
would "get back" to it. Why put in for more labor if they hadn't
gotten what the had already done? Instead of filling up their parts
room let the owner hold on to the parts and maybe they would forget.
Most of the cars I have seen have had the inertia switch done, the
ball joints done, the sway bar brackets done, but I have seen more
than a few without the throttle recall. A poll on recalls could prove
interesting.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757