Re: [DML] Re: Stabilizer Recall (was More work ..)

Re: [DML] Re: Stabilizer Recall (was More work ..)

dswingle@xxxx writes:

<< Too bad I didn't figure it out before having
the parts powdercoated. I really hated having to file off the coating
to elongate the hole. >>
Yeah I know what you mean. I had my strenthening plates along with the
clamps and the stabilizer bar powdercoated in a black wrinkle, to match all
the other suspension parts I had powdercoated, they all came out really good.
I wish I knew ahead of time that I needed to make the holes in that
strengthenin plate larger.

And to answer David Tieitelbaum, I tried to get the complete line from DMC
Houston, but they didn't have one. The piece that I replaced is the rear
most part of the line, so I am sure that if it does need replacing in the
future, it won't be that hard to replace. Also the line that I had to fix is
the one for the brake servo, and I doubt there is a brake line thick enough
for that. Also if I do have to remove the body to get to this line again,
I've done it before so no biggy :)

Later,
Nick
1852
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>