[no subject]

I've put the stabilizer recall kit on several cars now, it's safe to
say "They all do that". Too bad I didn't figure it out before having
the parts powdercoated. I really hated having to file off the coating
to elongate the hole.

I guess we could complain to the manufacturer, but they are a little
hard to get ahold of now. . . .

Dave Swingle