Re: More work done on frame

I admire your determination and ambition on your project! I wish you
lived closer so I could help. All I can do is give you a little
advice. While the repair you said you did to the vacuum line would be
adequate under normal circumstances I recomend you replace the entire
line. Someday in the future you may develop a vacuum leak when the
rubber line ages and not only will you or the next owner not be able
to find it, you can't repair it without again removing the body! Since
you are going through all of this trouble try to fix anything really
"deep" properly so you never have to go back. You don't have to go to
a Delorean vender for this just go to an auto supply and get some
steel brake line and replace the whole thing or if you are really
intent on repairing the line get some fittings and a short piece of
steel line, flare or use compression fittings so there is no rubber in
your repair.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, njp548@xxxx wrote:
> Hey List,

1852
> <A
HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>