Re: [DML] Re: Carpet Adhesive?

In a message dated 1/29/01 5:15:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jtrealty@xxxx writes:

<< The carpet on the horizontal surface behind the seats dosen't
get glued down. >>
David,

I'm not talking about that carpet, I am talking about the carpet that goes
underneath the seats (in parts manual section... 8-7-2 fig's 9 and 11).
When I took out those carpets a while back, I noticed there were 2 strips of
glue that held them into place. I noticed on Dave Stragand's web page, that
he has 2 pictures that sorta show the strips of what remains of the glue that
held the carpets in place. What I did was borrowed them and put in a blue
circle over the strips that I am talking about. They are kind of hard to
see, if people want a better picture of this, I can take a picture of how
they look on my car. Here are the links for the 2 pictures...

http://members.aol.com/njp548/dcarpetglue.gif

http://members.aol.com/njp548/dcarpetglue1.gif

Later,
Nick
1852
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>