Re: [DML] Re: Carpet Adhesive?

In a message dated 1/29/01 8:43:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dswingle@xxxx writes:

<< I don't think you want to glue that peice in >>
Dave,

I am not talking about gluing the whole piece in place. I saw on the
original one that is in there, that it is glued along the top edge on both
sides of it, just about a 1 1/2 inch wide strip along the top that holds it
in place. Thats all I wanted to know about with the adhesive. I also
noticed that on the carpet that goes under the seats they used some kind of
glue to hold it to the fibreglass up front.

Later,
Nick
1852
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>