           From: "Rick" <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Carpet Adhesive?
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: Re: Carpet Adhesive?
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Auto Trans Problems
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      5. Public comments on DeLorean Cars
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 20:05:17 -0000
   From: "Rick" <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: More Miami Vice DeLoreans

[MODERATOR NOTE: I am allowing this post only because
its descriptions will help DML subscribers who like
to seek out DeLorean appearances on TV shows.  This
is *not* an invitation to create a lengthy thread on
the subject.  Gentlemen, this case is closed.]

Yes, the other episode is titled "Indian Wars", and it's from the 4th
season (87/88). The DeLorean featured is on screen for about 2
minutes and it belongs to one of the henchmen of a big drug kingpin.
Like you said, Castillo is also in the scene but he never touches the
car. He has his own cool ride - a black Lambourghini Jalpa.

Glades is also a great episode. The premise of that is Crockett and
Tubbs travel to this town in the middle of the everglades to
intercept a drug shipment. All the DeLoreans in that town obviously
belong to other drug dealers who are waiting for the same shipment,
but the locals get suspicious of Crockett and Tubbs and lots of
shooting and stuff ensues. Ignoring all the 80's stereotypes, Glades
is probably one of the best episodes of Vice you'll see. Very cool
stuff.

Rick
www.deloreanaustralia.com

Message: 2