Re: Fear and Loathing on the LML (was: Reality check... (long, but infor

Re: Fear and Loathing on the LML (was: Reality check... (long, but informative...))

Robert,
My posts were not meant to denigrate the DeLorean, but to point out that each car is special in it's own way. Why are you so defensive that you have to turn this thread negative and then make it personal. If you followed the DeLorean thread on the Lotus list (and not just selective snippets), you would have seen the respect given the DeLorean by the Lotus guys. We certainly don't hate
the DeLorean nor are we jealous of it. Why don't you take a few
minutes and do a little research before you starting jumping down
peoples throats?

Let's keep it civil.

-Gary G.