Drivers side door stuck

Here last night in my garage I went out to look at my Delorean. I just had
the torsion bars adjusted and was checking to see if either of the doors
bounce. Well neither did but when I shut my drivers side door it felt
strange. I pulled the handle a few times(almost jammed) and the door came
up. Then when I tried to shut it the front locking mechanism was stuck in
the locked positon. It wouldn't latch. I wasn't going to slam or force the
door so I left it alone for a few a hours wide open. I came back out a
little later and thought I should try to shut the door again. Well, it went
down and partially latched. Now the door has about a 1 inch crack in between
it and the door sill. It won't budge up or down, I crawled across the
console to the drivers seat and tried to push it open. I then moved the lock
switch up and down(my PL's don't work so no problems with the solenoids) and
it made a weird spring noise. WHAT CAN I DO?????

Joel