Re: [DML] Fuel Filter

Chris,

Rob Grady told me to use teflon tape on the threads that connect the 90
degree elbow onto the bottom of the fuel filter, also be careful and not
tighten it up too much into the filter because doing so will cause the elbow
to go too far into the filter and cut off the fuel completely. Hope that
helps.

Later,
Nick
1852