cross-drilled brake rotor update

I have been unable to buy Auto Specialty cross-drilled brake rotors for the
rear of my Delorean. Here is what I have so far: Auto Specialty told me
that they have the parts in stock. All I needed to do was order them
through one of their wholesale customers. I wanted to order them through a
Delorean vendor, but none of them carry this product. So ordered the parts
from Summit Racing in late November. I had the front rotors & pads in two
weeks, but they put the rear rotors on back order. The pads they sold me
were Qualitee brand and look like junk. The paint on them is chipping off,
and the corner of one of the pads is chipped off. I don't intend to use
them.

I've made several phone calls trying to figure out what is causing the delay
on the rear rotors. After getting the run-around at Auto Specialty, they
tell me that they are out of the rear rotors. I asked if or when they would
make more, and they tell me that the person I need to talk to is not in.
Apparently this person is never in. I tried asking for Matt Wiess since he
was the one responsible for developing this product, and they told me that
he no longer works for them.

So now I have new front rotors that I don't want to use until I can get new
rear rotors. My front rotors are fine anyway. The problem is that one of
my rear rotors is warped and chipped deep enough that it isn't repairable.
I don't want to put the front rotors on my car yet because I am worried that
it might throw my front-to-rear brake proportioning out of wack. My idea of
buying all 4 rotors was so that they would all be cross-drilled and match.

Now I don't know what to do but wait and hope that I can eventually hear an
explanation from someone. My brake fluid looks like diarrhea, and the low
fluid switch in the cap was disconnected by the previous owner. I cleaned
it up and found that it wouldn't work anyway. I don't want to bleed the
system for fear that clean fluid would cause a leak somewhere. There
doesn't appear to be any leaks currently. From papers that came with the
car and previous brake fluid paint damage on a front rim, it appears that
one of the calipers was replaced. Apparenlty anything that was done to this
car before I bought it was done only half-way just in order to make the car
driveable enough to sell. Does a new switch/cap come with a rebuilt master
cylinder? Does anyone have any ideas or experiences concerning
cross-drilled rotors that they would like to share?

Walt Tampa, FL