Re: [DML] upper door seal

I replaced one of my seals last year. Its not extremely difficult but does
require a great amount of care. I did not remove my torsion bar to do it.
However a good tip is to use duct tape and tape the torsion bar (if you dont
remove it) so in case you hit it with the drill or a tool you wont damage it.
Also be careful drilling out the old rivots. If you go too far you will
leave a ding on the outside of the door. The hardest part is drilling them
out and then trying to punch out the old rivots. Main thing is to be careful
on both or these steps to avoid leaving a ding in the door. If your pop
rivots dont fit try using a smaller shaft one. I was able to install new
rivots with the torsion bar in place. Hope this helps

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic
VIN 3360