Gasket Question.

I was planning on replacing my rocker cover gaskets soon. But I had a
quick question first. Is instant gasket alright to use, or would it
be more advisable to purchase a set from DMC Houston and use factory
original? The stuff says that it can be used for head gaskets and
that the engine can be used within 1 minute of application. Ideas?

-Robert