Re: [DML] DMC, BTTF, and other cars compared to the D.

Re: [DML] DMC, BTTF, and other cars compared to the D.

Mike, If that were true, why would so many non-owners believe our cars are
worth many thousands more than they can be had for. The truth is, most
people only know the DeLorean from their Hollywood experience at the movies
or Blockbuster and approach the car as if they were meeting a well known
actor from the movie. Good or bad, the history of our cars has been
influenced greatly by BTTF and I for one think it's affect has been
positive. One could also argue the only negative comments are from the
companies failure and the cocaine association. Yes, as owners we know the
truth behind all of that but the public doesn't and could care less. In my
opinion.

Mike Atkinson
vin 16232

You could make the argument that the BTTF movies have
depressed the prices of DeLoreans by turning the car
into a cartoon.

Mike Griese
3335 County Road 15 SW
Byron, MN 55920