Re: [DML] Procours (Delorean Car Show)

Walter wrote:

So how about we start a second contest to see who has the coolest car?
Instead of penalizing someone for upgrading and modifying/improving, let's
have a contest that specifically rewards for this sort of behavior...........

Things like this are easy to say and sometimes harder to do.

I am willing to do this in Memphis if you will put together a list of what to
judge for and find someone who will do it. I am slightly occupied during the
show.
We can have people decided to go for this award in addition to or in place of
the daily driver catagory. I have no problem with someone entering both
catagories.
I have the modified catagory already for this but due to a lack of large
numbers of cars with mods I usuallyonly have 5 or 6 cars enter the unpainted
modified.
There is also a painted modified catagory.

Wingd2 (e-mail) is putting together rules for the daily driver. Maybe bounce
your idea off him as well.

The DeLorean Car Show is a show I put together for ALL of you DeLorean
owners. I encourage anyone who has an idea for something different or
something that will spark interest to do it. I will give you the time and
the publicity for it. Again its your show and it will only improve if you
take an active role in the car.

by the way I have a trailer queen for a DeLorean
and I really like my D

Ken
<A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>DeLorean Car Show</A> MEMPHIS 2002
(Graceland)