From: "Robert Rooney" <DMCVegas@xxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Who wants to save the "hurt D"?
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 00:45:18 -0000

I don't think that pooling our money in an effort to part the car out
ourselves is the answer. If you put $400 in and walk away with a
fender, that's great! But to put it bluntly, it would totally suck if
I put 50 bucks in and all I got was a light bulb and a fist full of
bolts. It would create more problems then it is intended to solve.