RE: [DML] DMC, BTTF, and other cars compared to the D.

RE: [DML] DMC, BTTF, and other cars compared to the D.

> Robert, I only disagree slightly with what you said about BTTF. I
didn't mean to say that the movies are the SOLE reason for the
car's existence and popularity today; obviously there would be
DeLoreans and DeLorean owners if the movies were never made.
But would the car be as recognizable, would there be as much
support for it and prices be lower if the movies were never around?
I may have to say yes to all that right now. <

You could make the argument that the BTTF movies have
depressed the prices of DeLoreans by turning the car
into a cartoon.

Mike Griese
3335 County Road 15 SW
Byron, MN 55920