Do You Know This Car, VIN 2928?

The car is an Aug. '81 build, with black int., rewired electical system,
auto tranny, 170 MPH speedo face,approx. 30,000 miles, and had
all updates PLUS remote doors, car alarm, and a Sony CD Stereo,
price was $16,500. The car was previously owned by a dentist here in
North Ala., and had a vanity plate that read "NRGIZE", and before him a
Ford engineer
in NY had the the car since '81 and performed all the featured listed
above.
I really would love who inherited this beautiful machine...it is the
first DeLorean
I have ever driven, and I sadly wish I could have afforded her the first
time around.
If anyone knows the whereabouts of this car, please let me know. It
would mean a lot.

Thanks guys,
Robert G.
deloreandude(at)juno.com