RE: [DML] Re: NCT's in Concours

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc A Levy [mailto:malevy@xxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 9:10 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Re: NCT's in Concours

Marc Levy wrote:

> The point has been made, and I agree, that even if a good LOOKING set of
20 year
old tires are found, that in no way indicates that they are safe.

Frankly, I dont know why anyone would risk safety (or even reliability) for
trophy. <

A point that is often missed is that true concours class cars are not
driven. Safety is not an issue. At all. Ever. All you do is roll it
on the trailer, drag it to the show, roll it off the trailer, collect
your trophy, and reverse the process to get home.

Mike Griese
3335 County Road 15 SW
Byron, MN 55920
(507)281-1899