Re: [DML] DoorLock-wiring

While I do not have a for-sure answer on this one, but it is possible that the
vendor that supplies "Zilla" with the connectors builds them with the wire
there..

Instead of removing the wire from the connector, it is just easier to leave it
there and do nothing.

AGAIN, this is just a possibility based on my knowledge of how electronic parts
are sold.

Jan van de Wouw wrote:
<SNIP>
> Pin #1 is'n used or even wired on the module-side...
> If I remember correctly there IS a (yellow(?)) wire connected
> to pin 1 of my LockZilla, I'm not sure if this is connected on
> the cars' wiring harness too, but I was wondering what this
> wire could be for?

<SNIP>