Re: cabin lights

 I had the same problem, but only with my rear light. To crudely
describe the fixture, there is a wheel attached to the rocker portion
of the light. On either side of the wheel there are 2 flat
connectors. When the switch is in the center position, it doesn't
make contact with either connector. But as light is switched back or
forward it hits a connector. What you may need to do is remove the
unit up and 'gently' bend the connector back into place, and/or clean
the connections with a pencil eraser.

For you door lights it's the usual make sure that all of the
connections are clean. My passenger lights were fine, but when my
drivers side lights wouldn't turn on, I'd have to tap the switch. To
fix this just take a small phillips head screwdriver and make sure
that the screws on the switches have been tightend down (you'll see
what I mean when you look @ the switch from behind).

-Robert