Re: Repair history of Ben's car

Ben -

As I *think* I told you before, unless you can tell me the name of the previous owner (correctly, the names you gave me in the past - Berger, Weinberg, Malcolm/Matthew Robinson - don't exist in our computers), I CAN'T HELP YOU. Unlike other shops that track the cars by VIN (and therefore want your VIN number when you call), we keep track of our customers by their names.

So, the ball is in YOUR court. Feel free to email me privately with this information when you get it.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573
800/USA-DMC1
http://www.delorean.com

I have recently been exposed to some of the grand teachings of sensei
Dan... As few of us discovered on the RI trip, Dan is an
interesting guy, but how many of you know that he bleeds stainless
steel?

When I didn't get any info about the repair history of my car out of
DMC Houston (still waiting, James!!!) I decided to heed the advice