Dash replacement Update..GOOD NEWS!!

Ok, I got a hold of Advanced Aftermarket Solutions about a snap in
Dash Replacement. After speaking to the owner here is the info I
received:

The dash is a high quality dash replacement (with a simulated leather
look). The dash board replacements are guaranteed. They can be made
in any color of your choice. Now here's the best part.....it will
only cost $95.00 for the entire replacement dash in black ($15
additional for gray or any other color)!. I think this is an
excellent deal.

Now here's the catch: the company is located in CA, they need a GOOD
dash & binnacle (instrument housing) that is taken out of a car to
take measurements from, to draw plans and make a mold. They guarantee
that nothing will happen to the dash and binnacle and that it will
return in the same exact condition as it was sent to them. They also
need a minimum of 100 orders to make this. If all goes well they can
start making/delivering the replacement dashes by the first of the
year. Is there ANY Delorean owner in the Palo Alto, CA area (it's
where they are located) that has a good dash & binnacle they can lend
them? Or is there any D owner that can ship it to them? I would send
them mine, but the binnacle is VERY badly cracked and the dash is not
in the best condition.

Please anyone who is interested in this (pass the word along to other
owners not on the DML) or can spare to send a dash and binnacle to
them email me privately at srubano[at]optonline.com I also need
feedback from anyone who is interested in how you would like it
manufactured. I was thinking of having them make it all one piece
(binnacle and dash together). Or maybe everyone would like it to be
two pieces (binnacle and dash separate)? I figured a one piece design
would have a cleaner look to it. As for the glove box, I will see if
they can make a cap for it for anyone that needs to repair a cracked
glove box lid.

If I can't get a 100 piece order guarantee, then I will see if maybe
one of the Delorean parts dealers would like to make that guarantee
and sell the product through them. Doing this will raise the price a
bit for them to cover their expenses.

They are very interested to manufacture this but they need a min of
100 orders for the price they are selling it for to cover the cost of
designing it and making the molds.

I will post updates on the DML or you can visit my website for
details. (I will have evrything on my site by tonight)

Thanks,
Steve