Non- starter.

I have a car in my care that has just been purchased from an auction, vin
20049, very low miles (111) very well kept in heated and de-humidified
garage, looks immaculate,and I mean "like new", only trouble is its not run
since 1995. I started at the fuel pump, it wasn't running, I changed all the
fuel associated relays (3) with my other car..still no joy.....I jumped
wires to the fuel pump, it ran, the car still wouldn't start....with drops
of fuel dribbled down the air intake it does run, after a fashion.
I have checked the fuel cut off switch sensor, in the footwell..the button
is down.

Question 1. is there an electrical fault that can cause the fuel pump to be
dead, and even if by-passed, still stops the engine from running?

Q2. I have slackened off the large banjo bolt on the right side on the
fuel distributor..no fuel comes out..have I got the right one to check for
flow?..I can't seem to get much useful info out of any of the service books

Q3. I am sure the problem is fuel..but not sure where ..could the fuel
filter be blocked with such low mileage?.The fuel in the tank looks fine and
I have put a gallon of new in.

This is the first DeLorean I have had anything to do with, with the steering
wheel on "the wrong side"..and the first one that refuses to start after a
long time in hibernation!

Ant help greatly appreciated as it booked into our NEC classic car show in a
weeks time.

Chris P DOC uk vins 5638/12176