Re: Non- starter.

Chris, Did you get the car started. The inertia supplies ground for
the fuel pump. If you can't here it run when you turn on the key then
you go back to the RPM relay power comes from RPM relay. If you want
to forget all that then run a wire from the battery direct to the
fuel pump. If it runs see if the car will start if not then you got a
ground prob. If it runs but the car doesn't start. The filters, lines
accum needs to be checked out one by one.
John

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxx> wrote:
> I have a car in my care that has just been purchased from an
auction, vin
> 20049, very low miles (111) very well kept in heated and de-
humidified
> garage, looks immaculate,and I mean "like new", only trouble is
its not run
> since 1995. I started at the fuel pump, it wasn't running, I
changed all the