RE. new Windscreens

The company which I mentioned in my previous e-mail is called
'Auto Vision Windscreens' and their address is:

7 Edinburgh Gardens
Claydon
Ipswich
Suffolk
IP6 ODS

My windscreen cost £373.65 which included VAT and fitting,
and obviously removal and disposal of the old one. the person
who I dealt with was called Paul he will probably be the only one
who knows that they can get hold of the windscreens as he is the
person I dealt with (nice chap and very helpful). Originally he told
me it could take up to 12 weeks but it turned up and was fitted
within 3.

Hope this helps

Regards

James RG

P.S. I believe they can also tint the glass to your desired shade.