enrichment problem

I have a weird problem my car sputters and almost dies. Sometimes when I give
it gas it will almost die but if I pump the gas pedel lightly it will come
out of it..My problem dissapears when it is warmed up but if I am at a stop
light for a minute or more it will start to die out again. I have replaced
all my fuel injectors and fuel filter, I have also replaced the controll
pressure regulator. My problem improved a bit when I had discovered I had no
ground wire for the Frequency valve I replaced it but she still has the same
problems just not as bad...What could it be??? P.S my vacume line are routed
correctally and I have replaced all relays and circut breakers and a RPM
relay...I am confused.....HELP!!!!