Re: enrichment problem

It sounds like you could have a problem in the lambda system of which
the frequency valve is a part. At idle you should hear a loud buzzing
noise from the frequency valve.If it is quiet then check the lamda
relay and or all of the inputs to the "black box" ecu that contols
the
lamda system including the oxygen sensor, throttle switch, power, and
grounds.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, dmcfrancis@xxxx wrote:
> I have a weird problem my car sputters and almost dies. Sometimes
when I give
> it gas it will almost die but if I pump the gas pedel lightly it
will come
> out of it..My problem dissapears when it is warmed up but if I am
at
a stop
> light for a minute or more it will start to die out again. I have
replaced
> all my fuel injectors and fuel filter, I have also replaced the
controll
> pressure regulator. My problem improved a bit when I had discovered
I had no
> ground wire for the Frequency valve I replaced it but she still has
the same
> problems just not as bad...What could it be??? P.S my vacume line
are routed
> correctally and I have replaced all relays and circut breakers and
RPM