      1. Clutch is bleeding (instead of bleeding the clutch)
           From: debruin@xxxxxxxxxx
      2. DeLorean in N.Irish newspaper
           From: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. DeLoreans cause accidents!!! (well, indirectly)
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Very weird problem
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. rear window defogger switch
           From: "Michael C. Babb, MCSE, MCT, MCP-I, CNA" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: DeLorean in N.Irish newspaper
           From: "Kevin Creason" <k_creason@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. 4514 and 5501 please reply
           From: "Erik Geerdink" <delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Safety Alert
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. twin turbo question
           From: "J.D. Robbins" <jrobbins@xxxxxxx>
     10. normal oil pressure
           From: "Kevin Creason" <k_creason@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: twin turbo question
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Fall Foilage Tour 2000
           From: "Ben Maxwell" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Missed Last Event
           From: DLoff80@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: Clutch is bleeding (instead of bleeding the clutch)
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     15. Re: twin turbo question
           From: Knut Grimsrud <knut.s.grimsrud@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. Droopy Doors
           From: "Vin#5462" <dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: twin turbo question
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. LHD RHD conversion
           From: "Vin#5462" <dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re:Put a fire-extinguisher in your car!