Vegas?

Am I right in beleiving there is some kind of DeLorean gathering in
Vegas soon? I seem to remember seeing something about it somewhere,
but for the life of me, I can't find the article now. I should have
my DeLorean within a week or so, and I'd love to take it to Vegas and
meet up with some other DeLorean owners. If anyone can give me some
info on this possible meeting, I'd appreciate it. If there is NO
Vegas gathering, and I'm imagining things, are there any DeLorean
owners in the Phoenix area who would like to get together sometime? I
suppose that sounds a bit pathetic, but I'd like to be reassured that
I'm not the only 'D' owner in my area. :P

Luke