Droopy Doors

Remember the gas struts are not the only thing to blame for droopy doors,
I recently sent mine to our English DeLorean Expert Dave Howarth and he
kindly tested them and sent them back to me saying that they were fine,
(a classic example of a true DeLorean lover not trying to flog me a new
pair for profits sake).
He told me it was probably the torsion bars, after making myself a tool
and with great care adjusting the bars the doors were as good as new
and I have not had to change the struts since. I only had to twist the bar
approximately 2 notches and the doors went fully up without any hint of
sagging after all the torsion bar like the gas struts is going to loose its
spring over time.

good luck

James RG

[MODERATORS NOTE - IT IS GENERALLY ACCEPTED PRACTICE THAT YOU SHOULD ONLY ADJUST THE TORSION BARS WITH FRESH GAS STRUTS IN PLACE. TORSION BAR ADJUSTMENTS SHOULD NOT BE USED TO COMPENSATE FOR WORN STRUTS.]