LHD RHD conversion

I am going over to California in May 2001 and I was planning on buying
another DeLorean while over there and having it transported to the UK but I
am really planning to get it converted to right hand drive before having it
shipped across. Does anyone know who ca do this conversion and how much I
will cost?

Cheers

James RG
England