Re: [DML] twin turbo question

Marc Levy wrote:

There were however a small number of "Legend" card that were sold at the auction for Legend Industries. Rob Grady (of PJ Grady) was asked this weekendin Rhode Island how many "Legend" cars he knew about. He explained that hewas at the auction for Legend Industries, and if I remember correctly, this is his account of the cars sold: 4 cars with what was supposed to be the final design of the Twin Turbo. This is the version found in car #502 that was for sale (on consignment I think) by DMC Houston last year.

Recently uncovered DMC records indicate that the following vehicles were assigned to Legend as "engineering cars":

VIN 502 (5-speed)
VIN 528 (5-speed)
VIN 530 (5-speed)
VIN 558 (5-speed)

This information and more will be in the upcoming DMC chronology study thatI hope to have posted in another week.

Knut