Re: Main Wiring Circuit

Bill, I noticed that no one sent you any info on your temp problem.
The voltage on the 81 diagram comes off the #5 fuse going to the temp
gauge. But the temp sending unit is what moves the needle as temp
goes up and down.The same #5 voltage also operates several other
things.Check the ground and if that is ok then the sending unit may
be bad.Item 246 is the buzzer logic box for the seat belts and its
tapped in on part of the same circut as well. Shouldn't affect temp
gauge.
John Hervey
11004