      1. Re: Re Dash Mat
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: "John Hervey" <dherv10@xxxxxxx>
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Willie Mack <wmack@xxxxxx>
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: Willie Mack <wmack@xxxxxx>
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Rodger Vannatter" <rivwindance@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     15. DMC-12 in Phoenix
           From: azelin242@xxxxxxxxxxx
     16. Re:Company and assigned cars
           From: "Claude " <CBL302@xxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Main Wiring Circuit
           From: "John Hervey" <dherv10@xxxxxxx>
     18. Key Codes and Headliners
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Report: Ohio Event (and New Towing Service)
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Pleasant Experience/DMCenter
           From: "Erik Geerdink" <delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Delorean Southwest Service Centers
           From: "Derric Clark" <dclark@xxxxxxxx>
     22. Online Chat with Stephen Wynne!
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: re: Pleasant Experience/DMCenter
           From: Mike Hirko <mikehirko@xxxxxxx>
     24. A/C and Freeon
           From: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. Help!!!! from the UK
           From: Jason Elgood <hammerstein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 22:26:45 EDT
   From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re Dash Mat

Wayne,
Did I tell you about the brown dash ( The Fix ). 1/2 leather conditioner and
1/2 of 15+ cheap sun tan lotion. Mix and apply with a moist cloth on a warm
day, and watch the brown go away. You may have to do it 2 or 3 times. Worked
on mine. :-)
John

Message: 2