Delorean Fall Foliage Tour

The Delorean Fall Foliage Tour is in less then 2 weeks and I am
trying to finalize everything. Because we have people traveling in
from 7 states I thought it would be a little easier if I pushed the
travel times out by an hour.

Note: Dinner is still at 6:30 p.m. in Westerly RI.

I hope that a later start time will accommodate more peoples needs,
feel free to give me your feed back.
If you have not sent in your registration form or made your hotel
reservation yet please do so as soon as possible. If you need a copy
of the registration form or itinerary please contact me at
mdeluca@xxxx or go to
http://hometown.aol.com/delorean31/fall.html or
http://homestead.juno.com/tristatedocs/FallFoliageTour.html

Here is a new tentative route and meeting points and times for the
Fall Foliage Tour. Oct 20,21 & 22

Tentative route and time.

1. Staring Locations in Philadelphia Area and New Jersey is still
being worked out by Mid Atlantic people. Head up NJ Trpk to Palisades
Center (big shopping Mall) this would be one of meeting points.
2. Depart Mall at 11:30 AM, travel across Tappan Zee bridge to I 95
in
CT. to the McDonald's rest stop right on I 95 between exit 9&10 in
Darien (this is where I will join in and the people from LI or Down
State NY. This may also be good for some CT people as well).
Approximate Distance 32 MI, travel time 35 min.
3. Depart McDonald's at 12:15 am and head to Via I-95 throughout CT
Old Mystic Village for lunch (and meeting location for New England
people).
Note: There are several rest stops on I- 95 through CT we could add
them if necessary.
Approximate Distance is 93 MI travel time 101 min.
4. Arrive in Old Mystic Village at 2:00-2:15 PM, Brake for lunch Hook
up with people from New England.
Depart for hotel in Westerly 3:30 to 4:00 and check in at 4:30
Approximate Distance 12 MI, travel time 32 min.

If someone familiar with the Palisades center could pick a good place
at the mail for everyone to meet please let me know and I will post
the info.
Regards,

Michael DeLuca