National Geographic Article

DMCers,

I was in Tokyo on business this past weekend and came across an old copy of
National Geographic which mentions the DMC. It is the April, 1981 issue. It
had an article about the 'Changing Industry in Northern Ireland' with a
photo of a very early prototype. Its being worked on in a wooden barn by a
squad of tie & collar gentlemen ... presumably the design team or Lotus? By
the 'loud' chequered turquoise trousers of one of the party I presume he was
American (dress code in Britain in the '70s never fell to those depths!!!).
Did the DMC ever have any other mention in Nat.Geog.?

Cheers, IAN (HongKong)