DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour

The second annual DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour has finally been
scheduled. This should be the largest DeLorean event in the Northeast
this fall!

This year it will be a two day event Saturday & Sunday October 27th
and 28th.

On Saturday the event starts at PJ Gradys in West Sayville N.Y.
This is guaranteed to be interesting to all DeLorean Enthusiasts

We will then depart from PJ Gradys and Caravan out to the East End of
Long Island.
This will include a driving tour with stops along the way in the
Hamptons and finish at the end of Long Island at the Montauk Light
house. We will have dinner in Montauk and Caravan back to
the hotel in East Hampton for a late check in at East Hampton House.
We have a special hotel rate of $75 + tax but you must tell them you
are part of the DeLorean Fall Tour (631) 324-4300 Fax 631 329-3743
On the web http://www.duneresorts.com/ehhouse.html

Sunday the tour continues and we will take a short ferry ride to
Shelter Island that may include a road rally and then departs on a
different ferry to the North Fork of Long Island. We will have a late
lunch in Green Port and will spend some time exploring the town. I am
trying to arrange a winery tour also.

This trip will take you through the Long Island you have heard about
but never seen.
With the help of the people From the DeLorean Mid Atlantic I hope to
add a few more events during this weekend, this will be an event you
don't want to miss!

Please make your hotel reservations early so you get a room,
accommodations are limited.
The hotel takes credit cards but requires a deposit up front (this is
standard for this part of the world).

If you think you may want to attend or need more information please
e-mail me privately at turbodmc@xxxx
Knowing approximately how many people are interested will make it
easier to plane this event.
If people from New England need ferry information to get to Long
Island I can provide that to you.
I will be posting more information as I finalize some of the details.

Regards,

Michael DeLuca