Delorean Fall Foliage Tour

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: Michael's private e-mail address listed in his message is mdeluca(at)comtechpst.com]

Less then 2 weeks until the Delorean Fall Foliage Tour in RI,
Oct 20,21,22. We could have as many as 20 Deloreans on the beach in
Newport with a little luck so I encourage anyone who can attend to
please do so. There should be some great photo opportunities also!
For more info please go to
http://hometown.aol.com/delorean31/fall.html
or
http://homestead.juno.com/tristatedocs/FallFoliageTour.html