From: James Espey [mailto:james@xxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2000 9:58 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] ADMIN:Poll result/DMC2

Hear, hear!

As founder of the DML, moderator emeritus, and the original "Iron
Hand", I agree with Dave Swingle. The list was started for discussion
of the original car, company and man - not watches, or any new cars
JZD may claim to be producing. That's a perfect subject for some
energetic person to do with a DIFFERENT Egroups list.

James Espey
Moderator Emeritus
DMC-News, the DeLorean Mailing List

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html