Re: [DML] ADMIN:Poll result/DMC2

Hear, hear!

As founder of the DML, moderator emeritus, and the original "Iron Hand", I agree with Dave Swingle. The list was started for discussion of the original car, company and man - not watches, or any new cars JZD may claim to be producing. That's a perfect subject for some energetic person to do with a DIFFERENT Egroups list.

James Espey
Moderator Emeritus
DMC-News, the DeLorean Mailing List