Re: [DML]VIRUS WARNING!!! do NOT open MIMS ATTACHMENT!!!!!

Re: [DML]VIRUS WARNING!!! do NOT open MIMS ATTACHMENT!!!!!

I deleted the Virus before I could see what time of WORM virus it
was. By knowing this I could find out exactly what it does and tell
you how to find if you've been infected and if so how to clean it up.
If you have Norton Antivirus it should pick it right up with updated
virus definitions. If anyone out there is running their PC without an
antivirus program...BIG MISTAKE. I would suggest to get Norton
Antivirus because I have seen viruses slip pass alot of other
AntiVirus programs such as McAffe. Sorry for using the DML for this
but I felt that is was appropriate since the virus propagated from
someone here on the list.

>Snip<
How can you tell if my computer had/has been infected,I am running