RE: [DML] Stiff clutch

I think it's all relative. My left leg is 20% larger than my right from all
those clutch exercises I get to do in the DMC, but maybe Stian's clutch was
REALLY bad before the work was done. I used to think my passenger door was
difficult to close, but I replaced the driver's side strut with a new one
that has MUCH more lift, and now that other door seems light as a feather.