RE: [DML] Our first "long" trip

It's funny to hear someone referring to a 20-year-old car as being recently
"broken-in". :-) My only reservation about having such a low-miles car
would be it's treatment over the last 20 years: Was it well maintained?
Have all of the Safety Notices been applied?

The Delorean is actually a very reliable car. The large number of technical
discussions you see here are typical for any car this old. I would take a
small amount of tools on any long trip, regardless of the car (extra fuses,
etc.).

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695