RE: [DML] Re: COMPARISON OF NEW DMC ENGINE TO SINGLE TURBO ENGINE

RE: [DML] Re: COMPARISON OF NEW DMC ENGINE TO SINGLE TURBO ENGINE

James, this is no fair. By next summer there will be several DMC's around
with the High Output engine, and then I'll have to use actual driving skill
to compete. I was trying to stay ahead of the Joneses. Can't I have the
new engine AND a turbo? :-)

The track will be fun! Are you bringing your DMC4WD for a tractor-pull?

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695