Reliable Auto D Wanted: Advice Needed

hi again,

last week or so i posted to the list seeking a reliable automatic
D, preferrably an 81 w/ gas flap, and black interior.

Well I just noticed yesterday that on both Yahoo!'s and
Excite's classifieds a new listing came up. Here is the listing:

Motor Co. training vehicle. All original, black leather. Only 6,180
miles, very clean. Test driven by John Delorean himself. Upgraded in
1994 by Delorean 1 in Los Angeles. Previously owned by theBlue
Blocker Corp utilized strictly as a markerting exhibit for their
sunglasses featured in Back to the Future II. All service records and
other maintanance information avaliable. One of kind show car
guaranteed to appreciate in value. please view car at
www.usedrestaurantsupplies.com

What was a training vehicle? The 6000 miles scares me. This
thing has to have been stored forever...so i'm sure there would
be a lot of things to replace to get it reliable enough to be
my daily driver. Whats everyone's opinion?

Thanks,
Bruce