BMW car show

I wanted to let everyone know about an upcoming car show at the BMW plant in
Greer, South Carolina the weekend of October 20-22. Euro 2000 should be a
great time with driving events and plant tours. The Visitor's Center will be
open, and all of you will be interested in seeing the BMW M1 with gullwing
doors they have on display. The date of the car show is October 21.

Last year we had 4 DeLoreans, 3 from SC and 1 from TN. I'm hoping we can get
some others out there this year. You can get more information on the show by
checking out their website at

www.euroautofestival.com

By calling 1-864-814-1078

Or email them at: euro2000info@xxxx

I hope we'll see lots of DeLoreans there this year.

Brian
VIN 1597