Re: [DML] Reliable Auto D Wanted: Advice Needed

Re: [DML] Reliable Auto D Wanted: Advice Needed

Give D1 a call, and verify the story. I would suspect they would have a
good amount of information on the car if they service it.

As far as storage goes, it is not uncommon to find a stored DeLorean for
sale. Follow all of the guidelines that have been discussed many times
on the list when selecting, and reviving any DeLorean.

bduncan@xxxx wrote:
<SNIP>

> Motor Co. training vehicle. All original, black leather. Only 6,180
> miles, very clean. Test driven by John Delorean himself. Upgraded in
> 1994 by Delorean 1 in Los Angeles. Previously owned by theBlue
<SNIP>