Re: [DML] Re: grinding power window

Sean,

I have a 1990 Maxima right now and my windows weren't grinding but b/c
the car is 10 years old the rubber the window glides on wore out. My
mechanic suggested i get some Heavy Duty Silicon spray and really get the
rubber in the windows sprayed good. This might help you and is cheaper than
having to replace the window regulators which are expensive (a pair is
$495.00 from PJ Grady). Well good luck,

-Mikey D